Three traditional mouthwatering Sunday roasts to tempt you
You don’t have to be a member at Ombersley Golf Club to enjoy our new Sunday carvery. We now offer 3 roast meats and a new, larger selection of seasonal vegetables and accompaniments. There is also a choice of starters and homemade puddings giving you the option of having a two or three course lunch if you wish.
Please ask a member of staff if you require any information or assistance with ingredients or allergy data
The carvery is available every Sunday from midday throughout the afternoon. Prices begin from just £13.95 for a main course, with starters and puddings each £5.50 There are reductions for children under 12 years old.
Don’t forget, if you’re a Silver, Gold, Flexible or Social member you can take a further 15% discount off using our members discount scheme!
Contact the restaurant on 01905 620621 and book early to avoid disappointment!
A typical Sunday carvery selection.
We vary our menu each week
- Chef’s Homemade Soup served with Roll & Butter
- Seasonal Vegetables, creamy homemade soup, with fresh baked rolls
- Butterfly Prawns with Sweet Chilli Dip
- Mix together the lime juice and zest, chilli sauce and soy sauce and pour into a dipping bowl
- Cajun Mushrooms
- Cajun Spiced Sausage Meat, bread crumbs with a cheese topping
- British Roast Beef served with Yorkshire Pudding & Horseradish Sauce
- Hereforshire Beef with potatoes, veg and choice of gravies
- Honey Glazed Roast Ham or Roast Pork
- served with Stuffing & Cranberry or Apple Sauce
- Traditional English Trifle
- Apple Crumble & Custard
- White Chocolate Cheesecake
- A Choice of Delicious Dairy Ice Creams
- Two scoops served in a glass flute with a chocolate curl:
Vanilla, Strawberry, Chocolate
“Rural course with good food, drink and facilities. Not the most challenging course I’ve played by any means but good for mixed ability groups. The greens were quickish and true. Overall a very well run place which exceeded my expectations.”Andy Eastham on Google Local Reviews