FREE Bronze Membership!
If you’d like to take the first step to becoming part of the Ombersley Golf Club family, why not provide us with your name and contact details so we can enter you in our monthly prize draw! Sounds good, tell me more!
Short of time? Try our 5 hole green fees
5 hole green fees are also available after 7.00pm
|Peak Rate Days before 6.00am||Only £11|
|Peak Rate Days before 7.30am||Only £9|
Fantastic super saver 4 ball options!
|Weekends before 11am Includes 4 mini breakfasts||Only £150|
|Weekends after 11am – includes 4 mini breakfasts
Alternatively, “Just golf” after 3pm Only £70
|Mondays & Tuesdays only – includes 4 mini breakfasts
Alternatively, “Just Golf” after 3pm Only £90
|NB. A mini breakfast includes: bacon, sausage, egg, beans & toast|
9 hole weekday off peak green fees
|First 1 hr of play||£15||£15||£12|
|After 11 am||£23||£23||£18|
18 hole weekday off peak green fees
|Before 7.30 am||£30||£30||£19|
9 hole weekend peak green fees
|Before 11.00 am||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Before 12.00 pm||£23||£23||£16|
|Before 1.30 pm||£20||£20||£14|
|Before 3.00 pm||£15||£15||£11|
|After 3.00 pm||£13||£13||£10|
18 hole weekend peak green fees
|Before 5.30 am||£23||£23||£16|
|Before 6.00 am||£27||£27||£20|
|Before 6.30 am||£32||£32||£23|
|Before 7.30 am||£40||£40||£29|
|Before 11.00 am||£45||£45||£32|
|Before 12.00 am||£40||£40||£29|
|Before 1.30 pm||£32||£32||£23|
|Before 3.00 pm||£27||£27||£20|
|After 3.00 pm||£23||£23||£16|
Additional Discounts & Notes
- Our low cost Silver membership provides green fees savings of up to £9.00 and also offers 9 hole play at any time, amongst many other advantages
- Guests of inclusive members and County card holders receive up to £2 off the pay and play 18 hole green fee and £1 off the pay and play 9 hole green fee, dependent upon when playing
- Peak rates apply at weekends and off peak rates during weekdays.
- Peak rates apply between Boxing Day & New Years Eve inclusive.
- Special weekday discounts will be applied from November to February after 1.00pm, March to April after 4 pm, May to August after 6.00pm and September to October after 4 pm.
- Peak rate green fees apply also on weekdays between Christmas & New Year
Dress code and etiquette
Although renowned for our friendly and relaxing atmosphere, we do ask visitors to observe basic course etiquette and observe our dress code:
- Dress should be respectable at all times.
- No denims, tracksuits, collarless T-shirts.
- Only golf shoes or trainers to be worn.
- Shorts should be tailored and worn with socks.