“I want a very flexible membership at Ombersley Golf Club”
Flexible membership is designed for your needs.
- Just £305 enables you to play on any day
- Your £305 is converted into 800 credits
- (only used when you play golf)
- Hold a handicap and play in club competitions
- (£35 extra for golf union fees)
You can buy additional credits anytime for as little as £60. See the tariff sheet below for details.
The Golf shop team will be delighted to discuss our range of membership options with you – Give them a call on 01905 620747 today!
- No joining fee.
- 2 weeks priority advance booking – online, by telephone and in the shop.
- Ability to obtain an official CONGU handicap.
- Ability to enter all club matches and competitions.
- Regular newsletters and offers.
- Friendly and relaxing club atmosphere
- Club nights and social functions.
- Save up to £13.72 OFF every green fee!
- Additional Junior savings every day.
- Save up to 78p off buckets of range balls.
- Save on buggy, trolley and club hires.
- Save on tuition fees with special discounts.
- Save with special shop discounts and our price promise on items over £100.
- Save up to 15% on in the bar and restaurant.
- Save up to 15% on many retail items in the golf shop.
Free with your membership
- Free golf lesson for new members
- Free Advice on the set up of your golf equipment
- Free Quality bag tag
- Free R&A rules of golf book & fixtures list
Buggy membership option
Add £640 a year, or just £59 per month payable by direct debit, for use of a buggy every time you play.
OR add £410 a year, or just £38 per month payable by direct debit, for over 80’s buggy use.
NB Applies to buggies booked in advance where no weather or course restrictions apply.
Topping up credits
Top up credits can be purchased in the golf shop and the bar Members can check their credits balances at a till point. Credits are easily and happily refunded if you choose not to play for any reason. Please help us get it right by notifying us of cancelled bookings on the day of play at the latest.
|Package Options||Cost||Credits Purchased||Cost per Credit||Effective discount|
|Top up 1||£65||170||33p||16%|
|Top up 2||£130||360||32p||19%|
|Top up 3||£250||800||28p||29%|
|Top up 4||£510||1800||25p||37%|
Credits used at off peak times ( weekdays)
|Before 7.30am||Standard Rate||18 Hole Twilight Rate|
Credits used at peak times ( weekends incl Christmas week)
Short of time?
Try our 5 hole green fees;
- Only 25 credits on peak rate days before 6.00 am.
- Only 18 credits on off-peak days before 7.30 am.
- Also available after 7.00 pm.
The next step
With so many options, choosing the right membership can be difficult. To discuss your options call the Golf Shop on 01905 620747 and we’ll be happy to advise you.
Unsure? Why not let Golf Reception put you in touch with an appropriate member so you can enjoy a game and sample the atmosphere?
Ready to go? To begin the membership process, application forms are available in the clubhouse, or can be downloaded here.
- Credits purchased with the annual fee expire 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Top up credits expire after two years provided the annual fee is paid.
- Credits can only be used by the holder of the credits.
- Guests pay the guest green fee rate.
- If credits have been used up the bronze green fee rate applies until credits are topped up.
- Credits are deducted from your balance at the time you book your golf.
- Advise us immediately if you lose your membership card to avoid others using your credits.
- The membership year for flexible members runs for 12 months from the date of purchase.